Several users have reported trouble importing the sample content for Josefin. Attached is all of the sample content available as a separate xml file. The file contains the pages, posts, media, layouts & projects. Just import these individually if for some reason the content.xml available in the download package fails or does not completely load all content.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to change my homepage
- The gradient text isn’t showing up or is broken
- Josefin Changelog
- Josefin XML Import Issues
- How do I edit the footer widgets?
- How do I change the font to something other than Josefin?
- Full-width section not filling whole screen
- The sub-menu isn’t working on tablet and mobile
- How do I change the main/fixed header color?
- How do I change the login screen?
- The icons next to my mobile menu links aren’t lining up correctly
- My mobile menu is not closing when I click a link