We'd like to, but at the moment it does not exist due to limitations/restrictions Elegant Themes has in place for 3rd party developers. However, we actually prefer the backend experience for Image Intense due to the amount of features and customization that's possible within the plugin. At some point, Elegant Themes may decide to make this a little easier for developers to implement custom modules, until then, Image Intense is fully functional from the back end editor.
Articles in this section
- Can Image Intense use SVG files?
- "Spinning Wheel" when saving Image Intense sections
- Hurricane Harvey fundraiser information regarding Image Intense
- Image Intense 3.2.5 Release Notes
- Image Intense isn't listed as a module in the Divi Builder
- Image Intense Changelog
- Why isn't Image Intense available in the Visual Builder?
- My header text does not have two different font weights
- My padding / borders / margins aren't displaying correctly (pre 2.0)
- Will it affect my site if I update from an earlier version to version 2.0?