Absolutely! Just go to Divi > Theme Customizer > Header & Navigation > Header Format and choose a new header style. We just chose the Fullscreen option to showcase a custom background but you can use any of the other header styles you wish and customize as needed.
Articles in this section
- Anthem Changelog
- The gradient text isn't showing up or is broken
- How do I change the menu background image?
- How do I edit the footer sections?
- How do I change the blurb hover background colors?
- How do I change the "read more" button styles on the blog grid?
- Can I change the menu to something other than the Hamburger menu?
- The sub-menu isn't working on tablet and mobile