You will need to login and go to Appearance > Editor > style.css and search for the section labeled “HEADER”. These 3 styles control the color of the header. The first two styles are for the main header and the last is for the fixed header. Simply change the background-color value to whatever you’d like.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to change my homepage
- The gradient text isn’t showing up or is broken
- Josefin Changelog
- Josefin XML Import Issues
- How do I edit the footer widgets?
- How do I change the font to something other than Josefin?
- Full-width section not filling whole screen
- The sub-menu isn’t working on tablet and mobile
- How do I change the main/fixed header color?
- How do I change the login screen?
- The icons next to my mobile menu links aren’t lining up correctly
- My mobile menu is not closing when I click a link