Image Intense 3.0 has just been released and is now available by logging into your account at besuperfly.com/my-account. Before upgrading, please read the following notes for some very important information about this release!
Unless you made major CSS changes to Image Intense, all module settings will remain intact after upgrade with the exception of the effect names. All you will need to do is open up the Image Intense modules and select the effect you wish to use.
For your convenience, we’ve listed the old effect names and what they were changed to. Going forward, be sure you have the latest Image Intense on your new installs.
|Old (version 2.0 and earlier)||New (version 3.0+)|
If you added any custom CSS styles for Image Intense, you will need to rewrite those styles using the new class names.
As always, before going live with the updated Image Intense plugin, please test the upgraded version on a development/staging server. We are not responsible for any data loss as a result of this upgrade. If you have additional questions or need support, please submit a ticket to https://besuperfly.com/contact
Aside from the name changes listed above, the following are updates and “bug” fixes associated with this version 3.0 release of Image Intense:
- 20% reduction in stylesheet size.
- Media queries added for better display of effects on viewport sizes less than 640px.
- Fixed problem with top-to-bottom and bottom-to-top animation not working.
- Fixed a Divi bug where “Justified” as a caption orientation option would produce invalid CSS.
- Fixed problem where CTA button would still show even if turned back off and the button text and URL were not deleted first.