As of version 3.0.30, this is an inherent bug in the Divi theme, at least with certain menu types. The workaround for this is to go to Divi > Theme Options > Integration tab and paste in the following script to the “< head > of your blog” box. Be sure that “Enable header code” is enabled.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to change my homepage
- The gradient text isn’t showing up or is broken
- Josefin Changelog
- Josefin XML Import Issues
- How do I edit the footer widgets?
- How do I change the font to something other than Josefin?
- Full-width section not filling whole screen
- The sub-menu isn’t working on tablet and mobile
- How do I change the main/fixed header color?
- How do I change the login screen?
- The icons next to my mobile menu links aren’t lining up correctly
- My mobile menu is not closing when I click a link