We utilize WooCommerce API Manager to issue API keys for our products. Unfortunately, they do not obfuscate the API key or email used when activating the plugin. This is just their standard SOP for how they utilize API keys. While obfuscating the activation screen is out of our control, there are ways to hide the activation screen from your clients, if you wish to do so. Here's the method we recommend:
Articles in this section
- Hide API key and activation screen
- Google Chrome Inspect Element Tutorial for Divi
- I'm having problems with WooCommerce and/or WPML when the theme is active
- What support do you include with your products?
- I previously purchased a product but didn't receive a license key
- How can I upgrade my license to unlimited?